“Social media is called social media for a reason. It lends itself to sharing rather than horn-tooting.” —Margaret Atwood
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, oh my! Many industrial and high tech companies have still not embraced social media, however, it is here to stay and should be a part of your marketing communications strategy.
Ready to blog? Blogging is a great way to get started with social media because:
- Your blog is the perfect platform for educational and informational content that lives on your website
- Blog content is typically the freshest content on your website and makes your website more search friendly
- Posting on social media about content on your blog drives traffic to your website
- You can leverage your blog content across various social media platforms
Key Marketing can help you:
- Wade through the clutter and decide where you should put your social media efforts
- Help you create and set goals for your social media strategy
- Set up and manage your blog
- Set up and manage your social media pages
- Create and post content to your blog and social media pages
- Monitor the effectiveness of your social media programs
To learn more about our social media services, please complete our CONTACT FORM, email us or give us a call at 267-263-2513.